This warranty period applies only to Caissatoy.com website and does not apply to Caissa Toy products purchased on other platforms.
Caissatoy.com warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Caissa Toy product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in the ‘Warranty Period’ section below, subject to the exclusions set forth below. This warranty statement sets forth Caissatoy.com’ total and exclusive warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
Caissa Toy offers 3 months warranty service for brand new products (15 Days warranty service for refurbished products and accessories) purchased directly from caissatoy.com. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. For international orders, Caissa Toy is not responsible for any shipping cost. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
Caissa Toy will repair or replace any Caissa Toy product that fails to operate during the applicable warranty period due to a defect in workmanship or material. Products that have been discontinued will be replaced by other similar products. The final remedy depends on the specific problem of the product. Please contact the customer service mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the solution in time.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Caissatoy’ product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
Caissatoy's warranty does not apply to:
- Non-quality related issues;
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
- Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
- Items that have been refunded;
- Items that have expired their warranty period;
- Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
- Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Free products.
Caissatoy’ warranty does not apply to the battery cell,various power accessories such as power cords.
How to Receive Service
To obtain warranty service, contact our customer service team at email@example.com.